Monday, August 30, 2010

Works like Magic!

I am hanging up now…. on my home phone

Good-bye home phones, step aside Skype and Vonage. The “Magic Jack” is in the house, actually in the house of many people across North America. My parent’s just picked one of these up and once they told me what this product does I automatically assumed scam and had a quick couple words with my mom.

Me- “yea okay what’s the catch mom”

Mom- “…. There isn’t one son?”

Me- “Mom deals like this don’t exist, you have been scammed”

Mom- “Okay go to the computer and see what you can find and let me know”

Me- “Yep will do, you’ll thank me later”



Readers….she still is not thanking me, that is because the deal as crazy as it may sound is for real. Allow me to tell you what this is so you can be blown away also. A “Magic jack” is a device with a USB port that plugs into a computer and a phone jack that plugs into a standard phone, which allows the user to make phone calls. This includes unlimited local calling, unlimited long distance, free directory assistance, free 911, call waiting and caller ID. Okay that’s a lot of stuff you’re getting, what your thinking is (yep this probably costs a fortune), allow to erase those thoughts and blow your socks. It is 39.95 for your first year and then only 19.95 for subsequent years! Anyone who pays a phone bill right now is doing back flips, because this puts whatever you have to shame, you’re are most likely paying more and getting less. To answer the question you don’t need to be at your computer to use this it comes with a regular phone that you would use in your house right now, a cordless I might add. Do not be surprised if you (if you have not already) start hearing about this “Magic Jack” because I can guarantee when the mass people get wind of this and look into the product, the home phone as you know it will be “hung up” as it were. Give it look for yourself www.magicjack.com and say hello to the future of home phoning.

Tags- Skype , Vonage , Magic Jack , Rogers Home Phone , Bell Home Phone , Where To Buy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment